GREAT Scholarships are funded by the British Council and the UK government's GREAT Britain Campaign, in partnership with UK higher education institutions.
GREAT Scholarships for International Students at Falmouth University
- 1 June 2022
- Reside in India or China
- Hold an offer for a one-year master's programme at Falmouth
- Have applied to study in 2022-23 academic year (with a September 2022 start)
Academic departments will attribute awards based on the applicant's previous experience and potential outlined in their personal statement. Where the number of suitable applicants exceeds the number of awards, the academic Heads of subject will make a final decision using professional judgement.
In addition GREAT scholars must:
- Demonstrable interest and motivation to advance in the chosen subject area and have an undergraduate degree or relevant work experience
- Meet our English language requirements
- Be willing to attend a networking event of all UK-based GREAT scholars, to discuss experiences and capture perceptions of studying in the UK
- Be willing to maintain contact with the British Council and Falmouth University and act as an ambassador for the GREAT Scholarships
- As an alumnus of the GREAT Scholarships, be willing occasionally to speak to potential candidates about your experience of studying in the UK
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
If you are from China or India and have received an offer from us, to apply simply send a supporting statement (300 to 400 words) to email@example.com.
This statement will need to cover why you think you should be awarded a GREAT scholarship. Once you have submitted your statement, you'll receive confirmation of receipt within 72 hours (if you don't receive a confirmation, please get back in touch).
The GREAT scholarships only apply to a September 2022 start on-campus (no January or May intakes or online courses).