A scholarship is available to students from Indonesia studying the LLM International Energy and Environmental Law
GREAT Scholarship – Indonesia
- 1 May 2023
University of Stirling
The University of Stirling is a public university in Stirling, Scotland, founded by royal charter in 1967.All Scholarships from University of Stirling
- You must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of a place on our LLM International Energy and Environmental Law.
- You should have the equivalent of an upper second class UK undergraduate degree (2:1).
- You must be classed as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- You must be an Indonesian national.
- You must be based on the Stirling campus for the course of study.
- Please note that award of this scholarship cannot be combined with any other University of Stirling scholarship or award.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.