The GREAT Britain Campaign is the UK government’s initiative to promote the UK internationally as a GREAT place to visit, study and do business. The British Council is a partner in the campaign to raise awareness and promote the UK’s strengths in education, English language and the arts. The GREAT Scholarships scheme is jointly funded by the UK government’s GREAT Britain Campaign, the British Council and the University of Sussex.
Great Scholarship for Chinese Students at University of Sussex
- 15 May 2022
University of Sussex
The University of Sussex is a public research university located in Falmer, Brighton, Sussex, England, it is mostly within the city boundaries of Brighton and Hove but spills into the Lewes District in its western fringe.All Scholarships from University of Sussex
- be a citizen of China
- have accomplished an undergraduate degree in China
- have received and accepted an offer on an eligible Masters
- have excellent grades
- have clear and specific goals with defined links to your course
- be prepared to attend networking events as part of the GREAT scholarships programme, sharing your experiences, ambitions on how you and your home country can benefit from your UK study.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
£10,000 fee waiver.
To be considered for the Sussex – GREAT Scholarship (China), you need to have received and accepted an offer of a place on an eligible Masters at Sussex. To apply for the scholarship, you will be required to provide a statement of academic interests. You should include information about:
- your drive and ambition
- your potential for positive impact when you return to your home country
- any relevant work experience , skills or extra-curricular activty that relate to your ambitions and/or chosen course
To be considered, you will need to demonstrate excellent grades in your most recent qualification. You do not need to have completed your qualification, however, as we can make conditional scholarship offers.