Grants for Masters of Science in Barcelona
Masters of Science Scholarships
All Master of Science Scholarships cover 20% of the total programme fees and will be awarded only to candidates who have been admitted to any of our Masters of Science.
The Masters of Science are officially recognized full time programmes entirely taught in English. They are targeted at candidates who have recently finished their undergraduate studies and wish to gain deeper knowledge on the application of analytical and technical skills on their professional areas of interest
The Masters of Science base their methodology on evidence-based management, ethical decision making, entrepreneurship and social innovation. All the academic training is practice-oriented and focused on the exchange of opinions, experiences and knowledge in the international arena.
Our Masters of Science
- Master of Science in Finance and Banking
- Master of Science in ICT Strategic Management
- Master of Science in International Business
- Master of Science in Management
- Master of Science in Management. Specialization in Business Analytics
- Master of Science in Management. Specialization in Entrepreneurship
- Master of Science in Management. Specialization in Marketing
Master of Science Scholarships must be applied for as a separate process when applying for programme admission. The resolution by the Scholarship Committee will be notified when receiving the admission resolution.
To have been admitted in the selected Master of Science.
1. MSc Merit Scholarship
The MSc Merit Scholarship is targeted at candidates who are able to prove a high academic performance within their fields of study.
In order to apply for the MSc Merit Scholarship, students must fulfil the following application requirements:
- To provide any of the following academic test scores:
- a minimum undergraduate GPA* of 2.8 out of 4, or
- a 600 GMAT score, or
- an “above the average” GRE score
- To write an academic essay (max. 2 pages). The essay topic will be notified at the moment of the application and must be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Cumulative Grade Point Average
2. UPF Partner Universities Scholarship
The UPF Partner Universities Scholarship is targeted at candidates who have graduated from any of the UPF 's partner universities.
3. UPF Alumni Scholarship
The UPF Alumni Scholarship is targeted at candidates who are premium members of UPF Alumni. Students must accredit their Alumni membership by providing a copy of their Alumni card.
The Master of Science in Finance and Banking and the Master of Science in ICT Strategic Management enjoy special alumni conditions. Please check the “Fees and financing” section of your programme's website in order to learn more about the applicable conditions in each case.
Master of Science scholarships are not compatible with any other scholarships, discounts or allowances of Barcelona School of Management. They are, however, compatible with external financing sources.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Test your English
Prepare for your study by taking the most popular and most accepted English language proficiency test.
The Barcelona School of Management offers grants covering up to 20% of the tuition fees for the Masters of Science, so that the Spanish and foreign students can gain access to them.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.