Graduate School of Education International Fellowship at American University in Cairo
- Tuition fees
- 3 November 2020
Graduate School of Education Fellowships
Recognizing the challenges facing Egypt and the region, the Graduate School of Education (GSE) contributes to education reform by providing the theoretical, applied and technical assistance components needed to build the capacity of professionals in the education system who are applying to the Master of Arts in international and comparative education and Educational Leadership (MA) with concentrations in School Leadership and Higher Education. In addition to partial tuition support, the highly competitive GSE fellowship will provide students with the opportunity of working with a faculty member on their research and other professional work.
The American University in Cairo
- All nationalities
- For new graduate degree-seeking students; satisfy AUC graduate admissions requirements
- Admission to the Master of Arts in international and comparative education
- For continuing students; to retain the fellowship, the recipient must maintain a GPA of 3.2
- Demonstrated or potential academic qualifications, professional experience
- Students must register in a minimum of two graduate courses
- Financial need
The fellowship covers:
- Tuition fees, for a maximum of three credits per semester
- May cover remedial English courses and pre-requisite courses
- Check how to apply and submit the online application
- Complete and submit the online fellowship application
Deadlines: April 15 for the fall semester, November 3 for the spring semester.
**Important Note: **Applicants are required to provide GSE with a written statement in which they should indicate their research and professional experience, as well as professional goals. Any financial challenges should be indicated in the written statement.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.