Graduate Scholarships for Thai Students at Webster University in Thailand, 2017
- 16 December 2016
For January 2017 intake, Webster University is offering scholarships for Thai students. These scholarships are available for pursuing the graduate degree programme.
Webster University Thailand is an extended international campus of Webster University based in St. Louis, Missouri in the US, which is the only Tier 1, private, nonprofit university with campus locations around the world.
The English language proficiency minimum requirement is IELTS 6.0, TOEFL 81 and PTE 51.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognised University with minimum 3.0/4.0 grade point average (GPA) or its equivalent
- Residing in Thailand (Citizen or Non-immigrant visa)
Scholarships cover up to half the cost (50%) of tuition for new students.
After selecting a program, apply online and prepare to submit the following documents:
- Application completed online
- Official transcripts indicating all undergraduate courses attended and the award of the bachelor’s degree.
- Officially certified a copy of the diploma, if the awarding of the degree is not indicated in the transcripts.
- Literal English translations of University transcripts (if they are not in English). Translations must be official: certified by an accredited translator or notarized by a competent legal authority. We do not accept photocopies of translations.
- English proficiency results from either a TOEFL or IELTS test (for Non-Native Speakers of English).
- A 300-500 word essay on the topic of your choice.
- Two letters of recommendation. These can be professional colleagues, supervisors, and/or professors who are able to comment on your ability to be a successful graduate student.
- Photocopy of passport biographical page.
- Detailed résumé or curriculum vitae.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.