Government of Cuba Undergraduate Scholarship for Pakistani Students
- Deadline: March 31, 2017
The Government of Cuba is offering scholarship to all new Pakistani students for the academic year 2017-2018. The scholarship is available for pursuing the undergraduate degree in medicine.
The Government of Cuba will borne tuition fees, hostel accommodation and Stipend 100 Cuban Pesos per month, whereas HEC will provide return airfare once during the entire study programme. The other living expenses, like provision of Halal food may be borne by the student/guardian.
Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarships:
- At least 70% marks in both F.Sc. /A level (Pre-Medical) & SSC/Matric (O level).
- Age between 17-21 years as on closing date of the advertisement.
- Final selection will be based on open Merit.
Test your English
Prepare for your study by taking the most popular and most accepted English language proficiency test.
The scholarship will covers borne tuition fees, hostel accommodation and Stipend 100 Cuban Pesos per month, whereas HEC will provide return airfare once during the entire study programme. The other living expenses, like provision of halal food may be borne by the student/guardian.
Numbers of Scholarships: One scholarship is available.
Applicants can apply through online mode.
- SSC Certificate with IBCC attestation OR O-Level Certificate (Science Group) with IBCC equivalence
- Sc. Certificate with IBCC attestation / A-Level Certificate (Pre-Medical) with IBCC equivalence
- One attested passport size recent photograph.
- Birth Certificate issued by NADRA only
- Father or Guardian’s CNIC.
- Photocopy of valid passport (validity more than 06 months)
- Medical Certificate issued by District Head Quarter Government Hospital and further attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA) at their respective provincial head quarter offices or Islamabad.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.