Goldsmiths, University of London International Response Scholarships
- Bachelor, Master
- NaN January NaN
Goldsmiths, University of London is inviting applications for three Goldsmiths International Response Scholarships for international students. Applicants must have received an offer of a place on a full-time undergraduate or full-time postgraduate taught programme starting September 2017.
The aim of the scholarship is to give an opportunity to International students to enjoy the experience of studying in one of the world’s major cities.
Goldsmiths, University of London, is a public research university in London. It is a constituent college of the University of London. Goldsmiths, University ranked in the world’s top 350 universities by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2016-17. University academics cooperate across disciplines to create exciting new courses and develop novel approaches to research issues.
Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- Beholding an offer of full-time study in either a Postgraduate or Undergraduate programme commencing September 2017
- Be declared as refugee or asylum seeker on your application
- Be an International student
- Be undertaking your first undergraduate/postgraduate degree
- Demonstrate strong academic potential
- Applicants must have a letter from the UK Government confirming refugee/asylum status in the UK.
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
The scholarship will cover the following:
- Accommodation fee waiver
- £11,400 for each year of study
- Tuition fee waiver
Applicants can apply through online mode.
- To apply for scholarships and bursaries applicants first need to set up a My Goldsmith’s account.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.