The purpose of this scholarship is to support students enrolled in the Master of Energy Change (Advanced) program and undertaking a research project in the field of the hydrogen economy. The scholarship offers a generous stipend.
Global Power Generation Australia Scholarship in The Hydrogen Economy
- $10,000 per annum
The Australian National University
The Australian National University is a national research university located in Canberra, the capital of Australia.All Scholarships from The Australian National University
- Applicants must be enrolled in • the Master of Energy Change (Advanced) program or • the Master of Energy Change program and eligible for transfer to the Master of Energy Change (Advanced )
- Applicants must have a suitable supervisor and meet conditions for enrolling into SCNC8021 Science Research Project (24 units over 2 semesters).
- The research project approved by the supervisor must be in the field of the Hydrogen Economy (Click here)
- Applicants must have achieved at least 70% average in the coursework component of the program. During the scholarship period the awardee must:
- Maintain enrolment in SCNC8021.
- Actively conduct research under the guidance of their project supervisor.
- Participate in and contribute to activities of the Hydrogen Economy research cluster of the ANU Institute for Climate, Energy and Disaster Solutions (ICEDS).
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
The scholarship provides a stipend of $10,000 for a period of 1 year. In addition, the scholarship provides $2,500 research support funds administrated by your project supervisor.
No application form is required. Applicants must provide the following documents:
- A letter clearly articulating their interest in The Hydrogen Economy and explaining how their prior knowledge and expertise will help in successfully progressing their selected research project.
- A brief description of the proposed research project approved by a supervisor as required for enrolling in SCNC8021