Our Global Leadership Scholarship is available to MSc International Management applicants demonstrating an outstanding track record of leadership and/or outstanding leadership potential, a focused career plan and a strong overall application.
Global Leaders Scholarships at Imperial College Business School
- Full tuition fees
- 21 January 2022
Imperial College London
Imperial College London is a public research university in London.All Scholarships from Imperial College London
- MSc International Management
Successful applicants will demonstrate the ability and passion to become a visionary business leader. To be considered for this scholarship, you must display leadership qualities and exceptional career potential in your application.
- A strong track record of leadership – this may include during your studies, work experience and internships, and/or within your community
- Outstanding future leadership potential
- The overall strength of your application and interview performance, including a good academic background, good GMAT performance, a strong CV and a well-researched career plan
- Your academic and/or professional references
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
Full tuition fees.
Candidates who submit their MSc International Management application before the deadline advertised below and are shortlisted for the programme will be invited to apply for this scholarship.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to submit a video assessment. In the three-minute video response, you will be asked to describe the time when you had most impact as a leader.