Global Leaders Scholarship -Business and Law
- Master, Bachelor
- 31 December 2022
The Global Leaders Scholarship has been established to encourage and support international students from selected regions to study undergraduate and postgraduate programs with the Faculty of Business and Law, University of Newcastle (Australia).
The University of Newcastle, Australia
You must meet the following criteria:
- Be commencing in an eligible program with the Faculty of Business and Law, University of Newcastle as a new student or via an approved University of Newcastle pathway (eligible programs exclude ELICOS only, Non-Award, MPhil, PhD).
- Be an international full-fee paying student from Africa, Latin America, Middle East, South Asia, South East Asia.
- Be enrolled full-time.
- Be enrolled on-campus at any University of Newcastle campus in Australia.
- Not hold another scholarship for the same program of equivalent or more substantial benefit.
- Meet all of the financial obligations of a full-fee paying international student, including the full tuition fee and other expenses for the purpose of obtaining your student visa, and in the event that eligibility for the scholarship is not maintained.
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Business Analytics
- Combined Innovation & Entrepreneurship programs with Business, Laws (Honours), Commerce, or Business Analytics
- Combined Business programs with Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Laws (Honours) Commerce, or Business Analytics
- Combined Commerce programs with Business, Innovation & Entrepreneurship or Laws (Honours), or Business Analytics
- Juris Doctor
- MBA (Global)
- Master of Applied Finance
- Master of Health Economics, Management and Policy
- Master of Health Economics, Management and Policy (Global)
- Master of Human Resource Management
- Master of International Business
- Master of Marketing
- MBA/Master of Applied Finance
- MBA/Master of Health Economics, Management and Policy
- MBA/Master of Human Resource Management
- MBA/Master of International Business
- Master of Dispute Resolution
- Master of Laws (LLM)
- MBA/Master of Marketing
- Master of Professional Accounting/MBA
- MBA (Global)/MSC (Data Analytics)
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of Professional Accounting (Advanced)
MBA (Global) dual degrees with partner universities
- MBA (Global)/ Master of Science in Business Analytics (MSBA) - Montclair State University, New Jersey
- MBA (Global)/ Master of Fashion and Luxury Management - LUISS Business School, Rome
- MBA Global/Master in Management Technology - LUISS Business School, Rome.
The scholarship benefit is $2,500, payable as a tuition fee waiver, per term of full time study in an eligible program, for up to four terms. These may be paid each semester or trimester, depending on the program, to a total value of $10,000 for a two year (or more) program of full time study; $7,500 for a one-and-a-half year program of full time study; and $5,000 for a one year program of full time study.
Students who achieve a Distinction average will be eligible to apply for an additional $2,500 merit based scholarship in their final term of study.
The scholarship will be applied directly to the recipient’s University of Newcastle customer account around census date in the relevant term of study.
The advertised number of scholarships available is indicative only and subject to funding.
Scholarships will be automatically awarded to students from the eligible countries who have received an offer to study in an eligible program and who will commence studying with University of Newcastle in 2021 and 2022.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.