Global Leader Scholarships in the USA
- approx. $10,656 p.a.
A limited number of international scholarships are offered on a competitive basis to well qualified degree-seeking students. Interested students should complete a separate scholarship application in addition to the application for admission. Scholarships consist of several levels of support. These scholarships are primarily for incoming freshmen (first time students who have not attended a college or university after high school).
- Before completing the International Student Scholarship Application, students must first apply for admission and be accepted to USI.
- Complete the International Student Scholarship application by the deadline.
- Have a demonstrated record of achievement with a minimum cumulative high school GPA of 3.25 or higher on a 4 point scale.
- Have or plan to have a non-immigrant visa (i.e. a F-1 or J-1 student visa).
- Preference given to freshmen (first time student who has not attended any colleges or universities after high school with the exception of ESL study). Can start in the Intensive English Program first, but must complete the International Student Scholarship application with original application/acceptance to USI.
Equivalent to instate tuition waivers estimated at approximately $10,656 per academic year.
The international student scholarship application consists of four components: the application, two recommendation forms with recommendation letters or comments, and two short essays.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.