At Trinity, we are driven by a passion for research and it is an essential part of what we do. Our research has a fundamental influence on our teaching and together they form our identity as a university. Our excellent research is one of the factors that makes Trinity the leading university in Ireland and sees us recognised around the world.
Global Excellence Postgraduate international awards at University of Dublin
- Up to €5,000
- 1 May 2021
Trinity College Dublin
2577 Trinity College, officially the College of the Holy and Undivided Trinity of Queen Elizabeth near Dublin, is the sole constituent college of the University of Dublin, a research university located in Dublin, Ireland.All Scholarships from Trinity College Dublin
The scholarship will be assessed based on academic achievement, and evaluation of the applicants’ potential to contribute to the overall Trinity community.
Applicants who have non-EU status and will pay tuition fees at the non-EU rate are welcome to apply.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Scholarships valued at up to 5000 euro each, applied as a reduction to the tuition fees of a full-time postgraduate programme for the first year of study only.
Please submit your scholarship application as follows:
- Email your application to your Regional Officer. If you are unsure whom your Regional Officer is, please select your country of residence on this page and verify the name of your Regional Officer in the “Contact Details” Section.
- Subject line: your name + Trinity application ID + Global Excellence Postgraduate Scholarship
- Scholarship Application Documents (please ensure all documents include your name and Trinity Application ID):
- Trinity Offer Letter (Applicants must have receive a conditional or firm offer of a place in a Trinity postgraduate course).
- 200 word statement on “How I will contribute to our Trinity College Dublin community.” – submit in Microsoft word document or pdf format.
- You will receive an acknowledgement of receipt of scholarship request.
- Your Regional Officer will inform you if you’ve been selected for a scholarship and will inform you for the process to formally accept the scholarship.
- Please note deadline for all US Scholarship Applications is April 1st.
- Deadline for all Indian Scholarship Applications is May 1st