Curtin University has an expanding alumni community and is pleased to offer the Alumni and Family Scholarship to our international students.
Global Curtin Scholarships - Alumni and Family Scholarship
- Master, Bachelor
- 25% off first year tuition fee
- 15 October 2023
Curtin is a leading Australian university with campuses in WA, Dubai, Malaysia, Mauritius & Singapore offering undergrad, postgrad & research opportunities.All Scholarships from Curtin University
This scholarship is only for:
- International, fee-paying, non-sponsored students of any nationality except Australian
- Students commencing studies at Curtin’s Western Australia
- Students commencing a full Curtin undergraduate or master by coursework program (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery excluded)
- Students who themselves or their siblings/parents/children are Curtin Alumni (must have completed a whole qualification) OR;
their sibling, parent or child have a current enrolment in an academic program at Curtin's Western Australia campuses
Please note that this scholarship:
- Covers a maximum of 25% of the first-year tuition fee up to a MAXIMUM of 200 credit points only
- Can only be applied in full for students who are completing a minimum of 400 credit points within their mainstream course
- Will only amount to 25% of the first semester tuition fee for students who are completing a minimum of 300 credit points within their mainstream course
- Only covers tuition fees and does not cover any other international student expense
- Will be credited to recipient’s fee account by census date of the study period
- Value credited cannot be accessed/refunded in cash
- Can be revoked at the discretion of Curtin if recipient already has a scholarship or sponsorship
- Can be revoked if the recipient does not accept their Letter of Offer or enrol in their course by the date specified
- CANNOT be transferred to a Curtin campus or partner outside Western Australia, or to another university
- Will NOT be extended beyond its prescribed duration or amount unless notified otherwise by Curtin
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
This scholarship category awards eligible students 25% off their first year of tuition. Curtin University acknowledges the importance of this group in growing the University and this scholarship aims to foster trust and confidence in Curtin University as a place for students to further their studies, careers and life experiences.
There is no separate scholarship application required. Students are invited to apply through any one of Curtin University registered education agents OR apply direct via Curtin online.
All qualifying applications to Curtin are automatically assessed for the Global Curtin Alumni and Family Scholarship.
Global Admissions will assess each application accordingly and issue a supplementary letter, along with a Letter of Offer, to confirm whether the applicant has been successful.