George Mason University Humane Studies Fellowship Program in USA, 2017
- Deadline: January 31, 2017
Applications are invited for Humane Studies Fellowships to pursue a liberty advancing career in academia. Fellowships are only open to IHS alumni.
IHS is a nonprofit educational organization that engages with students and professors around the country to encourage the study and advancement of freedom.
To be eligible to apply for the Humane Studies Fellowship, you must:
- Be enrolled in a PhD program for the upcoming academic year.
- Have a research interest that contributes to liberty-advancing scholarship.
- Have attended an IHS program or event (If you’re new to IHS, check out our PhD Scholarship!).
Test your English
Prepare for your study by taking the most popular and most accepted English language proficiency test. Schedule an IELTS test >
The Humane Studies Fellowship is a renewable award of up to $15,000, and you may re-apply each year of your graduate school studies.
To complete the application for the Humane Studies Fellowship, you will need to upload the following:
- Your CV.
- A recent writing sample of 3,000 words or fewer. If your preferred writing sample is longer than 3,000 words, a partial sample of that work is acceptable.
- An electronic transcript from your current (or most recent) institution. Unofficial transcripts are acceptable.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.