FWO: Aspirant Ph.D. fellowship
For the funding of a limited number of fellowships, the FWO collaborates with: SCK•CEN, L'Oreal-Unesco and VITO. The PhD research must be fundamental in nature.
Profile and conditions
- You are of Belgian nationality or belong to one of the member states of the EU, the EEA or Switzerland. Non-EU candidates must have a basic degree from one of the countries of the EU or the EER or Switzerland.
- You hold a Master's degree.
- If, on October 1, you are older than 31 years, you must have obtained this degree no longer than 5 years ago (see regulations for details).
- You have not previously received an FWO fellowship (not even in part).
- You can apply maximum two times for the same fellowship.
- On 1 October you have three years scientific seniority at most.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
- Net scholarship amount: minimum €1,860.55
- Fixed bench fee: €3,720/year
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.