Funed ZLOG Joint Scholarship
Zaragoza Logistics Center (ZLC) has signed a joint agreement with FUNED (Fundación Mexicana para la Educación, la Tecnología y la Ciencia, A. C.), with the objective of awarding in collaboration one scholarship for a qualified applicant from Mexico to undertake the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics & Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program in the academic year 2016-2017
FUNED is a private non-profit organization created with the sole purpose of contributing to improve the level of higher education in Mexico. The foundation fulfills its mission by offering complementary financing to Mexican students to help them obtain a master’s degree from a reputable University. Through this education they can obtain added knowledge and multicultural vision which they can eventually use to help Mexican organizations to keep pace with the accelerated advance in management, productivity, science and technology of the global economy.
The scholarship can only be awarded only to a student who has been admitted to ZLOG Program through the regular admissions procedure and has been approved by FUNED for a “credit-scholarship”.
To be approved for a “credit-scholarship” every candidate must submit evidence of:
- · Solid academic credentials
- · Acceptance by the university of his choice
- · Repayment capability and a guarantor
- · Commitment to help Mexico’s development
Furthermore, to be eligible, candidates must comply with the following criteria:
- Mexican citizenship.
- Completion of a four year undergraduate program equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree, with an average grade of minimum 8.
- Professional excellence with a background or experience in Logistics and Supply Chain Management, or exceptional academic achievement.
- Competitive GMAT or GRE score. Exceptions may be granted to individuals who have demonstrated strong professional and/or academic achievement in completing a college degree -
- Fluency in English, minimum TOEFL score of 100 points in the internet based test.
ZLC provides a 25% tuition scholarship for the ZLOG Program, equivalent to €6,000. Furthermore, FUNED grants a “credit-scholarship” covering up to 40% of the total cost of the ZLOG Program, not to exceed $12,000 USD. The amount provided to the scholarship holder will be based on the results of FUNED’s financial needs evaluation of the student, his or her repayment capability, and a personal interview
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.