FUNED-RMIT funding for Mexican students in Australia
- $12,000 USD
- 31 May 2020
The FUNED-RMIT scholarship aims to provide financial assistance to talented Mexican students who want to pursue a Masters by Coursework program at RMIT.
If you are an international student from Mexico applying for a Masters by Coursework program at RMIT University, you may be eligible for this jointly funded scholarship by RMIT and the Mexican Foundation for Education, Technology, and Science (FUNED).
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be a citizen of Mexico
- have applied for a Masters by Coursework at RMIT
- satisfy the general and specific requirements of the FUNED credit scholarship
- meet the academic requirements for entry to RMIT and have been given an unconditional offer of a place in the program
- have been awarded the FUNED credit scholarship
- be commencing full-time enrolment as an international student at RMIT in Melbourne.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
The joint funded scholarship provides:
- tuition fee support by RMIT to the value of 25% of the tuition fees for Masters by Coursework program for a maximum of two years.
- funding for English Language Studies (ELICOS) up to 10 weeks per student for two eligible students
FUNED provides a credit scholarship covering up to 40% of the total cost of a Master’s by Coursework program, not to exceed $12,000 USD. The amount provided to each prospective student will be based on FUNED’s financial needs evaluation of the student, his or her repayment capability and a personal interview.
- Find an RMIT Masters by Coursework program
- Make an application to study RMIT University
- Receive your offer from RMIT
- Apply for Graduate Loan-Tuition Fee Support Program with FUNED
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.