FUNED can give loans for postgraduate students.
Funed grants complementary financing for studies in areas such as: Business Administration and Financing, Economics, Law, International Trade and Political Science, Engineering, Architecture, International Relations, etc.. It is not authorized to cover areas of Health, Arts and Humanities, nor doctoral studies of any kind.
- Being Mexican citizen.
- Not more than 35 years.
- Having at least 1 year of verifiable work experience.
- Be a graduate of a university.
- Minimum GPA of 8. Pre evaluation committee will determine the exceptions to the rule.
- Having acceptance letter officially a master of full-time attendance and cataloged within the 200 best universities or programs in the world top 100 according to QS World Rankings , THE , Financial Times , The Economist .
- Fill the application form and integrate online record.
- Having a financially solvent endorsement lies in Mexico, less than 65 years that has a property whose value is 2.5 times the amount requested FUNED.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.