Fully-Funded Fellowships for International Students at ADA University in Azerbaijan, 2017-2018
- Deadline: April 1, 2017
ADA University is offering fully-funded fellowships for international students. These fellowships are open to undergraduate and graduate applicants who have been admitted to one of ADA University’s degree-granting schools.
The purpose of International Fellowship is to prepare innovative leaders with vision and global perspective and help to strengthen bilateral relations between Azerbaijan and friendly countries.
ADA University is a university established under the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Azerbaijan in March 2006. When founded as the Azerbaijan Diplomatic Academy the main objective was to train specialists for a diplomatic career in Azerbaijani foreign affairs, however its programs expanded and the name changed to ADA University.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Applicants should first be admitted into ADA University.
- Previous work experience in public sector and/or commitment to serve in public sector is valued most.
- Incoming undergraduate fellows are eligible to receive a 100 percent tuition waiver for the first year of their studies.
- Incoming graduate fellows are eligible to receive a 100 percent tuition waiver for the first semester of their studies.
- To retain the fellowship, the eligibility criteria are as follows:
- a) Returning undergraduate and graduate fellows must maintain a full load coursework and accumulate a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.80 or higher to receive a 100 percent tuition waiver for the next semester of study.
- b) Returning undergraduate and graduate fellows must maintain a full load coursework and accumulate a Grade Point Average (GPA) between 3.50 and 3.79 to receive a 50 percent tuition waiver for the next semester of study.
- c) International fellows, whose GPA is 3.50 and above are eligible to receive a housing allowance. International fellows, whose GPA falls below 3.50 are required to cover their own housing.
Test your English
Prepare for your study by taking the most popular and most accepted English language proficiency test.
Fellowship covers the tuition fee and rent of housing only. Fellowship recipients are expected to cover all other expenses, including books, student fees and utilities.
For admission, international applicants are required to submit the following documents online before the deadline. The application process is a two-step process: Step 1: Submit all required documents Step 2: Attend the Admission Interview (only for shortlisted candidates)
List of required documents
- ADA University Online Application Form
- CV (Resume) with photo or copy of a certificate or diploma from previously attended schools (translated into English and notary-certified) Bachelor diploma (translated into English, notary certified)
- Official academic transcripts from all previously attended schools (translated into English and notary-certified) or academic transcripts for Bachelor degree (translated into English, notary certified)
- Copy of valid national Identification Card or Passport
- Official Test Scores
(Supporting documents can be uploaded to online application as single PDF or e-mailed. University does not accept any paper documents.).
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.