Full Tuition Fees Scholarships for Undergraduate Overseas Students at Heriot-Watt University
- May 31, 2017
Heriot-Watt University offer a range of different scholarship programmes for international students to help 100% cover tuition fees or living costs. International (non-EU) applicants holding an offer for an eligible Undergraduate Degree Programme are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
Heriot-Watt University is a public university based in Edinburgh, Scotland. It was established in 1821 as the world’s first mechanics’ institute. It has campuses in the Scottish Borders, Orkney, Dubai, and Putrajaya in Malaysia.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Overseas (non-EU applicants) to eligible Undergraduate degree programmes.
- Criteria are based on academic merit, but financial need will be taken into consideration for the higher value scholarships.
- Applicants must have an offer of a place to study at Heriot-Watt University in the UK.
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
Successful Scholarships will benefit from a fee reduction in one of three categories:
- Heriot-Watt Merit Scholarships – 25% reduction
- Heriot-Watt Excellence Scholarships – 50% reduction
- Heriot-Watt Distinction Scholarships – 100% reduction
Once you have an offer of a place in the UK (on-Campus), visit the Application Portal, which is currently open for applications. Please create an account and complete the correct application form.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.