Full-time MBA Scholarships
- 25% of the tuition fee (£7,500)
- Deadline: May 31, 2019
Durham University Business School's Full-time MBA scholarships are awarded to applicants who can demonstrate excellent academic and post-graduation work experience.
Applicants will be considered based upon:
- Academic achievement
- Work or voluntary experience relevant to the programme for which they have applied
- Any additional skills, experience or extra-curricular activities that will add value and indicate that they will make a significant contribution to the cohort on the programme or the Business School.
To be considered for one of the Durham University Business School Scholarships applicants must:
- Complete the appropriate programme application process in full and have received a conditional offer for study by May 31st 2019 for The Dean's Scholarship, The Full - Time MBA and the Durham EBS Executive MBA
- Be available to take up your programme place in the 2019/20 academic year
- Be willing to participate and cooperate in marketing activities which the School may organise for the scholarship winners
- Be completely self-funding in order to be eligible for a scholarship. Where fees are paid by an employer, private provider or government body, applicants will not be considered for a scholarship
- Scholarship fees cover the standard completion timescales of our programmes
- Scholarships are not transferable and not deferrable. They are valid only for use by scholarship winners in the academic year for which the scholarship has been awarded. Applicants who choose to defer entry will be considered for available scholarships available in the year of entry. Acceptance of a scholarship before deferral does not guarantee a scholarship offer during the year of entry
- There is no cash alternative to be offered if a place on the programme is not taken up
- Applicants awarded a Durham University Business School Scholarship, will not be eligible for any other Durham University awards or discounts such as alumni discounts
Test your English
Prepare for your study by taking the most popular and most accepted English language proficiency test.
A Durham University Business School scholarship aims to celebrate and reward exceptional candidates applying to our Postgraduate Taught Programmes. All scholarships will be applied as a discount against the full fee for the programme.
What do I need to apply?
- At least three years’ continuous post-graduation work experience in positions demonstrating a high degree of responsibility.
- Upper Second Class Bachelor Degree, or international equivalent
- Lack of formal qualifications is not necessarily a barrier to admission; managerial experience is also a key consideration for entry to our Full-time MBA programme. In such cases, we may ask you to submit a portfolio of evidence demonstrating capability in areas such as your management experience, including critical thinking skills and communication skills. Alternatively you may be required to provide a well-balanced GMAT score of a minimum of 600 (Durham GMAT code: BBB-W0-80).
- IELTS of 7.0 or above in IELTS with no element below 6.0, or 102 or above in TOEFL IBT with no element below 23.
How do I apply?
You will need to complete an online application form.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.