Full-Term Scholarships for Undergraduate Studies in Singapore, 2017
- March 26, 2017
The Singapore-Industry Scholarship (SgIS) is offering full-term scholarships for Singaporean students. These scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate studies.
The Singapore-Industry Scholarship (SgIS) is the only multi-industry scholarship in partnership with the Singapore Government.
- Singapore Citizen
- Good GCE ‘A’ Level results (at least 10 academic units), International Baccalaureate, NUS High School Diploma or Polytechnic Diploma
- Seeking admission or have been accepted for admission to the following institutions across all disciplines (excluding Dentistry / Medicine and other healthcare-related disciplines): Nanyang Technological University (NTU), National University of Singapore (NUS), Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT), Singapore Management University (SMU) and Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
- Good co-curricular activities record and leadership achievements
- Passion for contributing to Singapore’s strategic sectors
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
- Full tuition fees and other approved academic charges
- Maintenance and other allowances
- Hostel allowance
- Overseas exchange sponsorship (if requirements are met)
Scholarship Duration: 3 years with the sponsoring organisation (for SIT graduates) and 4 years with the sponsoring organisation (for NTU / NUS / SMU / SUTD graduates)
The mode of applying is online.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.