Full Potential Learning Academy (FPLA) is offering scholarships to meritorious high school juniors. For detailed information, please visit our website.
Full Potential Learning Academy- Scholarship Program 2019- 2020
- FREE 10 week SAT or ACT Program
- 1 November 2019
This scholarship program is open to all nationalities.
- Applicant must be a full-time regular local high school junior.
- Ready to take the PSAT and the SAT/ACT tests before the end of the junior year.
- Minimum weighted GPA of > 4.0.
- Must share the results of previously taken ACT or SAT tests, if any.
- The detailed guidelines can be found on the website.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
The award includes a commendation certificate and a FREE 10 week-long either SAT or ACT training program. The total value of this award is $1,890.00. Historically, FPLA trained students have improved their SAT® scores by about 220-320 points and ACT by up to 8 points. By any standards, these are significant improvements in test scores.
To apply for this scholarship, you must submit a 1,000 to 1,250 word essay describing your background, ambitions, aspirations and the motivations to go to college. For detailed information, please read the guidelines on the website.