Full Potential Learning Academy- Scholarship Program 2019- 2020
- FREE 10 week SAT or ACT Program
- 1 November 2019
Full Potential Learning Academy (FPLA) is offering scholarships to meritorious high school juniors. For detailed information, please visit our website.
This scholarship program is open to all nationalities.
- Applicant must be a full-time regular local high school junior.
- Ready to take the PSAT and the SAT/ACT tests before the end of the junior year.
- Minimum weighted GPA of > 4.0.
- Must share the results of previously taken ACT or SAT tests, if any.
- The detailed guidelines can be found on the website.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
The award includes a commendation certificate and a FREE 10 week-long either SAT or ACT training program. The total value of this award is $1,890.00. Historically, FPLA trained students have improved their SAT® scores by about 220-320 points and ACT by up to 8 points. By any standards, these are significant improvements in test scores.
To apply for this scholarship, you must submit a 1,000 to 1,250 word essay describing your background, ambitions, aspirations and the motivations to go to college. For detailed information, please read the guidelines on the website.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.