Fulbright-NTHU Master Degree Scholarship in Taiwan
- Tuition fees, NT$25,000 per month + benefits
- 12 October 2021
NTHU is one of Taiwan’s most prestigious comprehensive research universities, and is widely known as an incubator for future leaders, with prominent alumni including Nobel laureates. NTHU is located in Hsin-chu, a historical city south of Taipei, and has one of the most beautiful campuses on the island. The city is surrounded by magnificent terrain that are home to indigenous peoples with great cultural diversity. Hsin-chu is also known as the Silicon Valley of Taiwan which blends the cultural depth and high-tech modernity nicely.
- Must be U.S. citizens. Permanent resident status and dual
- Hold at least a bachelor’s degree
- Have strong academic credentials in an academic field of
- Master’s Degree Program in Austronesian Studies
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
- Total Monthly Payment: NT$25,000
- Settling-in & Baggage Allowance (A one-time-only
- Tuition and Credit fee Waiver (NTHU Scholarship recipient)
Student Dormitory (provided by the university)
Round-trip Air Ticket
National Health Insurance
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.