Frazier Thompson Merit Scholarship is available to all undergraduate students who demonstrated an excellent academic achievement.
Frazier Thompson Merit Scholarship
- $15,000 in tuition for up to four years
University of Notre Dame
No matter where you live or what your schedule, you can develop or refine key interpersonal and business skills online with the same experts who teach at Notre Dame’s top-ranked Mendoza College of Business. Notre Dame offers six professional development certificate programs that make you a more effective communicator, manager and leader – distinguishing you in any industry! All Scholarships from University of Notre Dame
- Excellent academic achievement
- Record of outstanding leadership and service to Africana (African, African-American, and African diasporic) communities in the United States
- Potential for continued leadership and service to the Africana diaspora at Notre Dame
- Full-time undergraduate enrollment.
- Maintenance of good academic and disciplinary standing. If a scholar is subject to academic or disciplinary probation or dismissal, they should contact the Notre Dame Scholars' Program for more information regarding policies and procedures.
- University merit scholarship consideration is given for a maximum of eight semesters (ten semesters for the five-year Architecture program). Scholarship eligibility is not extended to account for any semester(s) the scholar did not meet scholarship requirements.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
- An annual award of $15,000 toward the cost of tuition for up to four years of undergraduate study, for a total of $60,000. This award is independent of any financial aid that a scholar may qualify for and receive.
- Mandatory participation in a funded one-week Outward Bound Wilderness Leadership Canoe Expedition in the Boundary Waters in Minnesota.
- An enrichment fund of $5,000, minus the cost of Outward Bound, that can be used for self-designed enrichment projects approved by the Notre Dame Scholars’ Program, including research, creative projects, professional development, leadership development, and/or unpaid service or internships.