The Undergraduate Admissions Ambassador Scholarship is open to qualified first time in college U.S. citizens, permanent residents and international students only. To qualify for academic merit scholarship consideration, students must be admitted to FIU prior to January 15, 2021, for Early Fall/Fall 2021. Students are strongly encouraged to submit a completed admissions application by December 31st to allow time for the application to be processed.
FIU Ambassador Merit international awards in USA
- 75% tuition, fees, plus books
- 31 January 2021
Blackbaud is a cloud computing provider that serves the social good community — nonprofits, foundations, corporations, education institutions, healthcare organizations, religious organizations, and individual change agents.All Scholarships from Blackbaud
A student must:
- Be enrolled as a high school student progressing normally toward completion of high school and planning to enroll full-time in college following the completion of high school;
- Be a citizen of the United States, a U.S. lawful permanent resident or an international student with intention of receiving the F-1 visa to
study in the United States
- Meet minimum scholarship requirements.
- 4.0 GPA (weighted)
- 1280 SAT Score or 27 ACT
- The scholarship is open to qualified first time in college U.S. citizens, permanent residents and international students only
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
75% tuition, fees, plus books