FIU Ambassador Merit international awards in USA
- 75% tuition, fees, plus books
- 31 January 2021
The Undergraduate Admissions Ambassador Scholarship is open to qualified first time in college U.S. citizens, permanent residents and international students only. To qualify for academic merit scholarship consideration, students must be admitted to FIU prior to January 15, 2021, for Early Fall/Fall 2021. Students are strongly encouraged to submit a completed admissions application by December 31st to allow time for the application to be processed.
A student must:
- Be enrolled as a high school student progressing normally toward completion of high school and planning to enroll full-time in college following the completion of high school;
- Be a citizen of the United States, a U.S. lawful permanent resident or an international student with intention of receiving the F-1 visa to
study in the United States
- Meet minimum scholarship requirements.
- 4.0 GPA (weighted)
- 1280 SAT Score or 27 ACT
- The scholarship is open to qualified first time in college U.S. citizens, permanent residents and international students only
75% tuition, fees, plus books
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.