Vytautas Magnus University is seeking ambitious, intelligent, and talented students and offers them various scholarship opportunities for full-time Bachelor´s and Master´s degree studies.
First-Year Tuition Waiver international awards at Vytautas Magnus University
- Master, Bachelor
- Up to 100% of tuition fees
- 1 May 2021
Vytautas Magnus University
Vytautas Magnus University (Lithuanian: Vytauto Didžiojo Universitetas) is a public university in Kaunas, Lithuania.All Scholarships from Vytautas Magnus University
- Meet the University’s academic requirements (Admission score - not lower than 8,5) and your Grade Point Average (GPA) is not lover than 8 out of 10.
- Meet English language entry requirements.
- Hold an offer (Letter of Acceptance) for a full-time Bachelor´s or Master´s Degree Programme at Vytautas Magnus University.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
Tuition fee waiver 25%, 50%, 75%, or 100% for the first study year of full-time Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programme taught in English.
Applicants are required to fill in the application form Scholarship Application Form for Prospective Degree Students and attach to the application form the required application documents online https://epasirasymas.vdu.lt/.
Please create a new account entering a Personal ID Number (or Passport Number for Non-European Union Citizens).
Required application documents:
- Copy of Letter of Acceptance or Letter of Conditional Acceptance issued by Vytautas Magnus University.
- Proof of English proficiency. Minimum requirements: B2 level (TOEFL 87-109 iBT/534-633 PBT, IELTS 5-6,5, Cambridge English First (FCE), BEC Vantage, Michigan ECCE, PTE General Level 3, TOEIC Listening & Reading 785, TOEIC Speaking & Writing 310) if the applicant is not a native speaker and/or had not received education in English.
- Documents (scanned copies) certifying the results of applicants' scientific (art) production and (or) other scholarly activity if any.
- Motivation letter (reasons why you should be awarded with a scholarship, from 400 to 600 words)