First General Bank program
- 25 March 2020
Four (4) $2,500 Scholarships Available for Current College Juniors and Seniors Majoring in Business or English as a Full-Time, Degree-Seeking Student in the Fall of 2020. First General Bank is committed to supporting economically-challenged young adults residing in its business service territories to fulfill their dreams of obtaining a higher education.
- College juniors and seniors who reside in Los Angeles County and Orange County, California.
- Currently attending a U.S. Accredited 4-Year College/University in Los Angeles County or Orange County, California as a Junior or Senior student in the Fall of 2020 (if selected, must submit verification).
- Have a minimum cumulative unweighted college GPA of 3.0
- Have a household income at or below the Low-Income Level (Must be able to show 2018 or 2019 tax return should the applicant be selected for award.)
- The scholarship is open to BUSINESS AND ENGLISH MAJORS ONLY, there is NO ETHNICITY REQUIREMENT
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
$10,000 in Scholarship Awards Available
- Application Form
- Recommender Form from a Current or Past Professor
- Official College Transcript
Please visit our website for more information.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.