First General Bank program
- 25 March 2020
Four (4) $2,500 Scholarships Available for Current College Juniors and Seniors Majoring in Business or English as a Full-Time, Degree-Seeking Student in the Fall of 2020. First General Bank is committed to supporting economically-challenged young adults residing in its business service territories to fulfill their dreams of obtaining a higher education.
- College juniors and seniors who reside in Los Angeles County and Orange County, California.
- Currently attending a U.S. Accredited 4-Year College/University in Los Angeles County or Orange County, California as a Junior or Senior student in the Fall of 2020 (if selected, must submit verification).
- Have a minimum cumulative unweighted college GPA of 3.0
- Have a household income at or below the Low-Income Level (Must be able to show 2018 or 2019 tax return should the applicant be selected for award.)
- The scholarship is open to BUSINESS AND ENGLISH MAJORS ONLY, there is NO ETHNICITY REQUIREMENT
$10,000 in Scholarship Awards Available
- Application Form
- Recommender Form from a Current or Past Professor
- Official College Transcript
Please visit our website for more information.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.