Firdaws Academy International Scholarship Program
- 100% tuition fee
- 9 January 2022
- Firdaws Academy believes in providing scholarship opportunities for deserving students. In recognition of their achievement and as an incentive for all those studying the Arabic language and Islamic studies to excel. This investment also serves to advance the field of Islamic studies while enriching the online education atmosphere with diversity, talent, and academic excellence.
- Firdaws Academy is an Islamic online academy for teaching Qur’an, Arabic, and Islamic studies. Seeks to recognize and reward young students who are seeking knowledge of the Quran and the Arabic language.
- Students from all over the world are welcome to apply. To be eligible, candidates must be between 15 and 30 years of age.
- For any other information, please contact the Firdaws Academy Scholarship Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The applicant must be between the ages of 15-30
- The applicant must be enrolled in a school or a university and actively studying Arabic or Islamic studies
- The applicant must submit an original essay on Prophet Mohamed’s character, an infographic on Aqidah or Ibadat or a video of the applicant’s recitation of the Holy Quran with Tajweed.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
The winner will be announced on January 7th, 2020 and a check/money transfer will be issued with a $250 + 25% discount for studying Arabic and Islamic studies online at Firdaws Academy for 6 months.
You can enter by contributing your original work including:Apply Now
- Write a 500-word essay that discusses one of the important traits of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
- Design an infographic or drawing that illustrates a key concept in Islam of Aqidah (creed) or Ibadah (e.g. prayer, fasting).
- Record a video of yourself reciting verses from the Quran with proper Tajweed rules.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.