Financial Hardship Scholarships for International Students at Canadian University Dubai
- Bachelor, Master
- Up to 30% tuition fee waiver
- 7 July 2021
The objective of these scholarships is to promote access to higher education to students facing financial hardship.
Canadian University Dubai
- For high school applicants to be eligible, they must have a minimum academic achievement of 75%.
- Returning students are required to achieve a minimum of a 2.8 CGPA to be eligible to apply/ reapply for the Financial Hardship Scholarship.
- Successful applicants will be required to contribute up to 15 hours per month of community service as part of their commitment to the University.
A tuition waiver of up-to 30% can be applied as evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Applications for the Financial Hardship Scholarship must include:
- Completed application form
- Current rental contract
- Bank statements
- Employee certificate and salary statement for each employed family member
- Copy of passport and visa for all working family members (or both parents)
- Certificates of educational tuition fees for each sibling
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.