The objective of these scholarships is to promote access to higher education to students facing financial hardship.
Financial Hardship Scholarships for International Students at Canadian University Dubai
- Bachelor, Master
- Up to 30% tuition fee waiver
- 7 July 2021
Canadian University Dubai
The Canadian University Dubai, popularly known as CUD, is a private university in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, founded in 2006.All Scholarships from Canadian University Dubai
- For high school applicants to be eligible, they must have a minimum academic achievement of 75%.
- Returning students are required to achieve a minimum of a 2.8 CGPA to be eligible to apply/ reapply for the Financial Hardship Scholarship.
- Successful applicants will be required to contribute up to 15 hours per month of community service as part of their commitment to the University.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
A tuition waiver of up-to 30% can be applied as evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Applications for the Financial Hardship Scholarship must include:
- Completed application form
- Current rental contract
- Bank statements
- Employee certificate and salary statement for each employed family member
- Copy of passport and visa for all working family members (or both parents)
- Certificates of educational tuition fees for each sibling