Financial Hardship Scholarships for International Students at Canadian University Dubai
- Bachelor, Master
- Up to 30% tuition fee waiver
- 7 July 2021
The objective of these scholarships is to promote access to higher education to students facing financial hardship.
- For high school applicants to be eligible, they must have a minimum academic achievement of 75%.
- Returning students are required to achieve a minimum of a 2.8 CGPA to be eligible to apply/ reapply for the Financial Hardship Scholarship.
- Successful applicants will be required to contribute up to 15 hours per month of community service as part of their commitment to the University.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
A tuition waiver of up-to 30% can be applied as evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Applications for the Financial Hardship Scholarship must include:
- Completed application form
- Current rental contract
- Bank statements
- Employee certificate and salary statement for each employed family member
- Copy of passport and visa for all working family members (or both parents)
- Certificates of educational tuition fees for each sibling
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.