Through the award of scholarships, we aim to support academic enrichment by encouraging diversity and excellence at Falmouth.
Falmouth University Talent international awards in UK
- Master, Bachelor
- £2,000 towards tuition fees
- 10 June 2021
Falmouth University is a specialist University for the creative industries based in Falmouth and Penryn, Cornwall, England.All Scholarships from Falmouth University
International applicants must:
- Qualify for the international fee rate (therefore does not include EU students with settled status)
- Be new to Falmouth University in 2021/22
- Be entering directly into the first year of a course
- Enrol on a Falmouth on-campus based course (not Flexible Falmouth or other partnership courses)
- Accept your offer by 23:59 BST on 10 June 2021
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
£2,000 scholarships, paid toward first year tuition fees.
There is no specific form to be completed. All international offer holders who have firmly accepted their offer by 23:59 BST on 10 June 2021 will be considered for the award.