Faculty of Science Postgraduate Scholarships for Ghanaian and Nigerian Students
- 30 June 2017
The Faculty of Science offers a number of scholarships for Ghanaian and Nigerian students who have applied for full-time taught master’s postgraduate degrees. The scholarships will be in the form of a 20% fee reduction from any tuition fee.
The University of Portsmouth is a public university in the city of Portsmouth. The University of Portsmouth has an excellent reputation for quality teaching and sustained. Its commitment is to prepare students for their future career.
Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- Nigeria: Scholarship is open to all Nigerian applicants who hold a minimum G.P.A 3.0/5 (which is a high Second Class Lower) in a relevant subject.
- Ghana: Scholarship is open to all Ghanaian applicants who hold a minimum of a Second Class Upper in a relevant subject.
You can apply to be considered if you:
- Are fully self-funding
- Have Ghanaian or Nigerian nationality
- Have applied to, been offered and accepted a place on, the postgraduate degree of your choice (conditional or unconditional firm offer).
- Have satisfied academic conditions detailed above and have met financial conditions including payment of non-refundable deposit.
These scholarships will cover 20% fee reduction from any tuition fee. The scholarship is a one-off award towards a one year Masters fees and is non-renewable and only valid for the study of the courses listed above.
Please submit the scholarship form to international.office-at-port.ac.uk before this deadline. You will be informed of the outcome within one week after the application deadline.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.