Imperial College London is offering up to ten Medicine Scholarships for the students of UK and EU. These scholarships are available for students starting full-time or part-time master’s programmes in October 2017.
Imperial College London is a public research university located in London, United Kingdom. Its founder, Prince Albert, envisioned a cultural area composed of the Victoria and Albert Museum, Natural History Museum, Science Museum, Royal Albert Hall, and the Imperial Institute.
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Both scholarships are of equal value and run by the Faculty. Students will automatically be considered for both scholarship programmes (where eligible) when making an application. Applications are invited from outstanding candidates from the UK, the EU, and current Home/EU Imperial College London students who have the potential to become leaders in their field.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Start preparing for IELTS today
Scholarships cover tuition fee of the programme.
In order to be considered for the Dean’s Master’s Scholarships, potential candidates will need to do both of the following:
- Apply for a place on a Master’s programme run by the Faculty of Medicine
- Complete the Master’s Scholarships online application form
The form will need to be completed in a single session, so please have the following information prepared:
- Personal statement (not more than 1,000 words)
- Details of qualifications, achievements, awards, relevant experience and publications (you will need to enter this information into the online form as we are unable to accept transcripts)
- The title/s of the programme/s which you have applied for