Faculty Of Applied Sciences Scholarship, TU Delft
Each year the Faculty of Applied Sciences offers a limited number of scholarships to students with exceptional promise and outstanding academic achievement who have been accepted for admission.
Additionally the Faculty works in partnership with the Netherlands Education Support Offices (NESO) of China and Mexico and to offer scholarships to outstanding students from China and Mexico.
All students accepted to an MSc programme of the Faculty of Applied Sciences will automatically be considered for a Faculty Scholarship. These programmes are:
- Applied Physics
- Chemical Engineering
- Life Science & Technology (Department of Biotechnology)
- Science Education and Communication
- Sustainable Energy Technology
- Students awarded a Faculty of Applied Sciences Scholarship must meet the conditions of their offer of admission from TU Delft and firmly accept the offer to be eligible for the receipt of this scholarship.
- A Faculty of Applied Sciences scholarship cannot be combined with any other full or partial scholarship or grant. If awarded another scholarship covering tuition fees and/or living expenses, the student must contact the Faculty of Applied Sciences immediately with the details of the award.
- Typically (with the exception of the Orange Tulip Scholarships: China and Mexico), the Faculty of Applied Sciences only offers partial scholarships. Students are obliged to pay the remaining amount from their own resources.
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
The scholarships will be awarded on academic merit and on the basis of information provided in the MSc programme application. Selection is made by the Faculty of Applied Sciences Scholarship Selection Committee.
Faculty of Applied Sciences Scholarships are only available to candidates commencing new courses. Continuing students are not eligible to apply.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.