Expert Insurance Reviews’ Young Drivers Scholarship
- Bachelor, Phd
- September 25, 2019
We are excited to hear from students regarding the importance of safety when you first get your license and how driving education can be improved.
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited US college or university for the semester that they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Applicants are not required to have a specific major.
- Applicants must have their driver’s license or be learning to drive.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
- Students attending online universities are welcome to apply.
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
- The winning candidate will be selected by a panel of judges from Expert Insurance Reviews.
- The scholarship is available on a yearly basis and is non-renewable.
- Questions about The Expert Insurance Reviews Young Drivers Scholarship can be directed to email@example.com.
- The scholarship funds provided by Expert Insurance Reviews will be sent via check to the college or university. Funds are to be applied to qualified college expenses (including tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board) for the current academic year.
- Please write a 1,000-word essay answering the following questions:
- When you first began driving, what were your top concerns regarding safety?
- How do you think that young and new drivers can be better educated about driving safety?
- How do you think that insurance providers can better assist young drivers?
- Please submit proof of enrollment or an acceptance letter in an accredited learning institution. We will accept a recent transcript, acceptance letter, or tuition bill. Please note: if you are in the process of applying for colleges and universities, please indicate your current school and submit a document with the schools you have currently applied to. If you are selected for the scholarship, we will ask you to provide proof of enrollment for your college or university at that time.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.