Excellence Scholarships for International Students University of Limoges
- Deadline: April 1, 2017
The University of Limoges offers for an annual program of Excellence scholarships in partnership with its Foundation and Nouvelle-Aquitaine region. Scholarships are open to international students for pursuing master and doctoral programme for the academic year 2017-2018.
The University of Limoges is a French public research university, based in Limoges. The semiotician Jacques Fontanille, a senior member of the “Institut Universitaire de France”, is the president.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- The excellence of the application / Excellence of the application
- The motivation for doctoral training / The wish to pursue doctoral studies
Test your English
Prepare for your study by taking the most popular and most accepted English language proficiency test.
2500 euros per semester / 2500 euros per semester
- Get in touch with Campus France to do the registration procedure (if your country belongs to the process « Etudes en France »).
- Fill in the application form before April 1st 2017 and download the required documents. Be careful! Any file that is not complete or not legible will not be considered as valid and will be refused (field blank, missing document).
- The list of the successful candidates will be published on our website during the month of May 2017. Those candidates will receive a scholarship notice.
- After this notice sent, the candidates will have 15 days to confirm their registration in the required courses with the person in charge of the course. Moreover they will have to confirm that they want the scholarship.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.