As part of our core mission of democratizing data skills globally, DataCamp is launching its Everyone Can Learn Python Scholarship. https://www.datacamp.com/scholarship/learn-python
Python is one of the fastest-growing programming languages in the world and it's an excellent skill for students of all disciplines to add to their skill set. DataCamp would like to help students get starting learning this vital technical skill for free.
Applications will be open from September 1, 2022, until March 31, 2023. The scholarship winner and runners-up will be announced on or around 1st May, 2023, and will be directly contacted before this date.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
Take A Free Practice Test!
for the winner to use towards further learning or formal education
for 5 runners-up to support their education
How to Participate:
- Fill out the brief application form https://www.datacamp.com/scholarship/learn-python/form.
- Once you submit the form, you will create your free DataCamp account.
- Complete the free Introduction to Python and Introduction to SQL courses to prepare you for the challenge.
- Use your newfound knowledge to complete the 2 challenges and submit your responses!
- There is no cost to participate and your contact information will not be shared with a third party.
Winner Selection Criteria:
The entrant who scores the highest in the scholarship challenge will be deemed the winner - please see the scholarship application page for a full breakdown of the marking criteria. In the event of a tie, DataCamp reserves the right to determine a winner based on other criteria, such as XP.