European Union undergraduate financial aid in UK
- 30 June 2021
We have scholarships of £3,000 available for self-funding students domiciled in the EU starting a course at Edinburgh Napier in September 2021. Successful undergraduates will receive an award of £3,000 for year one of their course.
Edinburgh Napier UniversityAll Scholarships from Edinburgh Napier University
You must be:
- self-funding your course
- be studying a full-time degree with us (students studying part-time are not eligible)
- holding an offer to study a bachelors course in September 2021 and January 2022
- be from an European country that has joined the EU. Please see the link for details.
You are not eligible for this award if:
- You have discounted tuition fees from a partner university or are in receipt of another scholarship
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
You will be automatically considered for the scholarship if you meet the following selection criteria:
- you meet the eligibility criteria detailed above
- you have made your £3,500 deposit payment towards your fees.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.