European Masters Fellowship in Food Studies
The European Masters Fellowship is made available by the industry participants in the programme European Masters Degree in Food Studies. Students from all over the world are eligible for this programme. The programme partners explicitely welcome a geographic spread in countries of origin. The Fellowship intends to support students in overcoming the financial barriers of studying in The Netherlands.
Eligible candidates fulfil the following criteria (all criteria should be met):
- Admitted to the MSc Food Technology at Wageningen University as well as to the specialisation MSc European Master in Food Studies (other study programmes or specialisations do not qualify)
- Originating from Africa and the region between Sahara and Rep. of South Africa, so excluding Maghreb-countries and RSA, not having a permanent residence permit in the European Union and European Economic Space, Surinam and the Netherlands Antilles
- Having a BSc degree with at least a First Class (Honours), Cum Laude or equivalent
- Below the age of 30 when starting the European Master programme
Each year two types of fellowships are avaible:
- For non EU students: three partial fellowships, of 10,000 Euros each
- For African students: one full fellowship; this fellowship is covering the costs of studying and living for the two years
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.