European Central Bank "Women in Economics Scholarship"
- €10,000 each for five female economics students
- 30 January 2020
Are you a woman considering enrolling in a Master’s in economics at a university or business school in Europe? If so, our Women in Economics Scholarship could be for you!
The funding is intended to help finance the recipients’ studies. Successful candidates also have the opportunity to visit the European Central Bank to gain an insight into our cutting-edge research, and to learn about the career opportunities we offer.
Economics is a diverse field. We welcome applications from students interested in a broad range of topics – not limited to central banking.
- You are a woman
- You are an EU citizen
- You are planning to enrol, in a Master’s qualification in economics at a European university or business school
- You have a financial need, and the funding gap may prevent you from pursuing your studies
- You obtained excellent grades in your undergraduate studies (see details on the ECB website)
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
- A grant of €10,000
- A study-visit to the European Central bank
- Insights into our cutting-edge economic research
- Meet your fellow scholars and the ECB's Women in Leadership network
- Get advice and mentoring from an ECB economist
Applications open in March and cover the academic year starting in September/October the same year.
Once open you can apply via our page, please visit the website.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.