Award for PhD students and postdoctoral students within the European Union.
European Academic Tax Thesis Award
- Submission of a doctoral or post doctoral thesis on issues of comparative, European and/or International Tax Law (any language is eligible).
- Submission of a summary of at least 20 pages (in English) which would allow assessment of the main ideas of the thesis.
- Submission of a table of contents (in English).
- Acceptance of the thesis by a European university.
- Submission of the report of the thesis´ evaluator (in English; if available).
- Age limit: 35 years (reference date: 31 december).
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
The prize consists of an invitation by the European Commission to Brussels, where the author shall present the elected thesis to interested EU officials (the Commission reserves the right to invite other persons as well). The invitation includes that the travel expenses and, if necessary, hotel accommodation are borne by the Commission.