EU Scholarships at University of Southampton
- Bachelor, Master
We are pleased to announce that the University of Southampton will be offering a European Union Scholarship which comprises a £5,000 fee reduction for students beginning their course in September 2021. These scholarships will be automatically awarded if students meet our eligibility criteria.
University of Southampton
You must meet all of the following criteria:
- You are classified as ‘Overseas’ for fees purposes, therefore you, the student, are liable to pay full international tuition fees and you will be self‐funding
- You are a Permanent Resident in a member state of the European Union
- You are in receipt of either a conditional or unconditional offer for a place at the University of Southampton for 2021 entry (September 2021) which you have accepted
- You are starting your first year of an undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme at the University of Southampton in academic year 2021-2022
- The undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme you wish to study is eligible
- You pay any necessary tuition fee deposit by the date notified on your offer letter
This EU scholarship is for study across a range of subject areas. The following courses are not eligible:
- English Language pre‐sessional programmes
- Foundation programmes run by our pathway provider partner
- Undergraduate programmes (Bachelor’s) in the Faculty of Medicine
- Undergraduate programmes in the School of Health Sciences, with the exception of Podiatry, Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy which are eligible.
- PGCert or PGDip qualifications
- Postgraduate Research programmes i.e. PhD, Doctorate, MPhil, EngD
- Continuing professional development programmes
- Distance Learning programmes, however the MSc Gerontology by distance learning is eligible.
- MSc Data Analytics for Government
- MSc Marine Environment and Resources
- MSc Neonatalology
- Programmes offered at a University of Southampton partner institution/campus overseas
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
This scholarship provides a fee waiver of £5,000 on your tuition fees.
As a result of Brexit, students from the EU will now pay International Tuition Fees at the University of Southampton. Please check the latest cost of our courses:
You do not need to apply for this scholarship. When you apply to study here, we’ll decide if you’re eligible. We’ll let you know in writing if you’re awarded this scholarship.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.