EU Scholarships at Staffordshire University in UK
- £5,000 p.a.
- 30 September 2021
Following on from the UK’s recent departure from the European Union, Staffordshire University remains committed to providing outstanding study opportunities to students worldwide, including those from within EU.
In September 2021, we will be providing an automatic scholarship of up to £5,000 per year of study to EU students who now require a Student visa to study in the UK.
- have accepted an offer for a full-time taught course at Staffordshire University (Stoke-on-Trent, Stafford and London campuses only). This excludes Undergraduate Nursing, Paramedic Science, Operating Department Practice and Midwifery, Top-up, Blended and Distance Learning courses
- Be living in an EU country, and require a Student Visa to study in the UK
- be a national of an EU country as specified in the current government list: https://www.gov.uk/eu-eea (to exclude EEA countries)
- Be classed as an ‘Overseas’ fee payer under the new fee status regulations as part of the Withdrawal Agreement
You will not be eligible if you:
- Are receiving full or partial funding for your studies from a sponsor or other scholarship provider
- Are applying to study a Staffordshire University course at a partner institution
- Are receiving any other Staffordshire University scholarship. If you are eligible for another Staffordshire University scholarship or discount, the discount which holds the greatest value will be applied
- Are applying to join level 6 (final year) direct entry of an undergraduate course
- Are applying to join a Postgraduate Research course
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
£5,000 per year.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.