Scholarships intended to support deserving students.
ETS Internal Master’s and Doctorate international awards in Canada
- PHD, Master
- $5,000 or $7,500
- 12 February 2021
École de technologie supérieure
Founded in 1974, the École de technologie supérieure is part of the Université du Québec system.All Scholarships from École de technologie supérieure
- Be registered full-time (including a maximum of 3 out-of-program credits) in a master's (with thesis) or PhD program at ÉTS;
- Must no be in a extension period: (criteria suspended for the 2021 contest)
- Must not hold an award of $10,000 or more per year obtained in a competition / selection process (e.g. ÉTS Excellence Awards, NSERC fellowships, or other).
In addition, for master’s candidates:
- Have a cumulative average of at least 3,5/4.3 In the current program of studies.
In addition, for PhD candidates:
- Have passed the doctoral exam (DGA1030).
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
- Master’s: $5,000 (1 semester)
- Doctorate: $7,500 (1 semester)
Documents to submit electronically:
- Application form
PDF documents to send by email to email@example.com
- Proof of submission or acceptance of articles not yet published or of communications not yet submitted, if applicable.