ETS Internal Master’s and Doctorate international awards in Canada
- Phd, Master
- $5,000 or $7,500
- 12 February 2021
Scholarships intended to support deserving students.
École de technologie supérieure
- Be registered full-time (including a maximum of 3 out-of-program credits) in a master's (with thesis) or PhD program at ÉTS;
- Must no be in a extension period: (criteria suspended for the 2021 contest)
- Must not hold an award of $10,000 or more per year obtained in a competition / selection process (e.g. ÉTS Excellence Awards, NSERC fellowships, or other).
In addition, for master’s candidates:
- Have a cumulative average of at least 3,5/4.3 In the current program of studies.
In addition, for PhD candidates:
- Have passed the doctoral exam (DGA1030).
- Master’s: $5,000 (1 semester)
- Doctorate: $7,500 (1 semester)
Documents to submit electronically:
PDF documents to send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Proof of submission or acceptance of articles not yet published or of communications not yet submitted, if applicable.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.