Esther James Bursary Fund (Nursing)
The Esther James Bursary is provided by a generous benefactor who grew up in the North Edinburgh and went on to achieve great success.
This bursary is to help with essential living costs for eligible students in financial difficulty.
- Currently matriculated full time undergraduate student of Edinburgh Napier University
- Registered as a UK student (i.e. usual residence over the last 3 years in Scotland, England, Wales or Northern Ireland) on a nursing, midwifery or social care course or on a computing course
- Home address in the North of Edinburgh, specifically the geographical areas of West Pilton and Drylaw (if there aren’t enough applicants from these areas then the net will be widened to include students who recently studied at Craigroyston or Broughton High Schools
- Applicants must be studying for or about to start studying for their first undergraduate degree
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate financial hardship after exploring all other funding options open to them.
Up to a maximum of £1500
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.