If you're an international student studying at one of our UKT Law global channel partners, listed in the table below, you could be eligible for a scholarship to the value of 50% fee discount, worth approximately £9,300, for your first year of study.
Essex UKT Law Global Partner Premium Scholarship
- 31 May 2023
University of Essex
The University of Essex is a public research university in Essex, England.All Scholarships from University of Essex
- These scholarships are restricted to students who are overseas fee payers and are entirely selffunded*.
- Students must be starting their first year of undergraduate study at Essex in 2023-24.
- Students must be commencing study at Essex on one of the UK Law transfer degree routes from one of the partner institutions listed above.
- Applicants must exceed 68% for 2+1 route and 56% for 1+2 route.
- Applicants must submit a 500-word essay as part of the scholarship application process.
- Only one scholarship award can be made per student and the award cannot be held in conjunction with any other University of Essex scholarships.
- This scholarship is available for the first year of study only.
- Successful applicants should be available for promotional activities. *Students receiving a repayable loan to fund their studies will be considered as self-funded. University of Essex Page 2 of 2 Students who are not eligible
- You are not eligible for the award, even if you meet the criteria above, if you fall into any of the following categories:
- Students who are fully or partly sponsored.
- Students who are classified as a Home fee paying student.
- This scholarship award does not apply to deferred entry. Where a scholarship has been awarded to a student who subsequently defers entry to the following academic year, the award will be withdrawn and the applicant will be considered again in line with the terms and conditions that apply in the new proposed year of entry.
- Current students are not eligible for this award.
- Applicants placed through any Clearing process are not eligible for this award.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
The scholarship is worth £9,300.
To be considered for these awards you must complete and submit the application below by the 31 May 2023. Alongside the application form, you must submit a 500-word supporting essay which will be considered by the selection panel alongside other applications.