If you're an international student studying at one of our global channel partners, you could be eligible for a scholarship worth approximately £9,300, which you'll receive as a 50% tuition fee discount in your first year of study.
Essex UKT Law Global Partner Premium Scholarships in UK
- 50% of tuition fees
- 31 May 2022
- These scholarships are restricted to students who are overseas fee payers and are entirely self-funded*.
- Students must be starting their first year of undergraduate study at Essex in 2022-23.
- Applicants must exceed 68% for 2+1 route and 56% for 1+2 route.
- Applicants must submit a 500-word essay as part of the scholarship application process.
- Applicants must actively make Essex their firm choice by 01 July 2022. Applicants that become firm with Essex through rejection by their original firm choice selection elsewhere are not eligible.
- Only one scholarship award can be made per student and the award cannot be held in conjunction with any other University of Essex scholarships.
- This scholarship is available for the first year of study only.
- Successful applicants should be available for promotional activities.
You are not eligible for the award, even if you meet the criteria above, if you fall into any of the following categories:
- Students undertaking courses at East 15 Acting School.
- Students undertaking a programme of study normally delivered fully online
- Students who are fully or partly sponsored.
- Students who are classified as a Home fee paying student.
- This scholarship award does not apply to deferred entry. Where a scholarship has been awarded to a student who subsequently defers entry to the following academic year, the award will be withdrawn and the applicant will be considered again in line with the terms and conditions that apply in the new proposed year of entry.
- Current students are not eligible for this award.
- Applicants placed through the UCAS or Direct Application Clearing process are not eligible for this award.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
The scholarship is worth approximately £9,300, which you'll receive as a 50% tuition fee discount in your first year of study.
In order to be considered for these awards you must complete and submit the application form by 31 May 2022. Alongside the application form, you must submit a 500-word supporting essay which will be considered by the selection panel alongside other applications.