If you're an international student studying at one of our global channel partners, you could be eligible for a scholarship worth up to £3,500, which you'll receive as a tuition fee discount distributed across your years of study.
Essex Law Global Partner Scholarships in UK
- Up to £3,500
- 17 September 2021
- be classified as an international student for fee purposes
- be fully self-funding your studies
- must be studying on the Law transfer programme in the link/partnership agreement at the specified institutions in the full terms and conditions below
- be in the first year of your degree course in 2021-2022
- for 2021-2022 entry: undergraduate students must make Essex your firm choice on UCAS by 17 September 2021
- meet our standard conditional offer (60% for 2+1 route and 50% for 1+2 route)
You are not eligible for this award, even if you meet the criteria above, if you:
- defer your entry (if you defer entry to the following year, the award will be withdrawn, though you may be considered again under the following year's terms and conditions)
- are on any East 15 Acting School courses
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Up to £3,500.
If you meet all the eligibility criteria you will automatically be considered for this award. You don’t need to complete an application form.