Essex Law Global Partner Scholarships in UK
- Up to £3,500
- 17 September 2021
If you're an international student studying at one of our global channel partners, you could be eligible for a scholarship worth up to £3,500, which you'll receive as a tuition fee discount distributed across your years of study.
- be classified as an international student for fee purposes
- be fully self-funding your studies
- must be studying on the Law transfer programme in the link/partnership agreement at the specified institutions in the full terms and conditions below
- be in the first year of your degree course in 2021-2022
- for 2021-2022 entry: undergraduate students must make Essex your firm choice on UCAS by 17 September 2021
- meet our standard conditional offer (60% for 2+1 route and 50% for 1+2 route)
You are not eligible for this award, even if you meet the criteria above, if you:
- defer your entry (if you defer entry to the following year, the award will be withdrawn, though you may be considered again under the following year's terms and conditions)
- are on any East 15 Acting School courses
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Up to £3,500.
If you meet all the eligibility criteria you will automatically be considered for this award. You don’t need to complete an application form.Apply Now
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.