Today, the need for globally-oriented practitioners and researchers is growing rapidly. The one-of-a-kind scholarship program fosters the next generation of energy, climate, and electricity sector specialists who will be prepared to tackle the challenges of the future.
ESED Scholarships for Sustainable Energy Development Studies
- Up to $10,000 US per year
- 11 April 2022
Global Sustainable Electricity PartnershipAll Scholarships from Global Sustainable Electricity Partnership
To be eligible for this scholarship, prospective applicants must:
- Undertake master’s-level studies in the fields of zero-carbon energy, smart grids, electric transportation, energy storage, advanced electricity technologies, public policy, economics, law, political science, or other relevant fields
- Eligible applicants must be pursuing full-time studies for at least one full school year (two or three semesters). Students in the second year of a two-year program are eligible to apply, provided that they meet this requirement.
- Be committed to contribute to their home country's development after their studies
- Be an outstanding student:
- Graduates with excellent grades in the top 20% of their class
- Is committed to zero-carbon energy development
- Has a history of community involvement
- Is determined to advance their knowledge and understanding
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.