Erasmus University Rotterdam Scholarships for EEA / EU Students in Netherlands, 2017
- Master, Phd
- May 31, 2017
For the academic year 2017-2018, Erasmus University Rotterdam scholarships are available for EEA/EU students. These scholarships are available for outstanding students who wish to pursue a second master at the Erasmus University Rotterdam.
Erasmus University Rotterdam is a public university located in Rotterdam, Netherlands, the city that also houses the largest port in Europe. The university is named after Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus, a 15th-century humanist and theologian.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
To qualify for the EUR Excellence Scholarship students must meet the following conditions:
- At least an average grade of 8.0 for an EUR degree programme (bachelor or master) in the last five years;
- Students meet the nationality criteria for EEA / EU students who pay the statutory tuition fees (see here);
- Students are enrolled for your second (fulltime or research) master at the EUR (post-initial programmes are not covered) or have a provisional certificate of registration for that master;
- Students must apply for the scholarship before May 31
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
Scholarships allows students to pay a tuition fee equal to the EEA/EU students statutory tuition fee instead of the higher institute tuition fee.
Applications should be sent via e-mail to the coordinator of the EUR Excellence Scholarships. Application includes the following:
- Motivation letter (maximum 1 A4);
- Curriculum vitae;
- Proof of admission to the master programme of your choice or a provisional certificate (via the Education Office of the master programme);
- Copies of certificates and transcript of records of higher education that show that you have graduated with an average grade of at least 8,0 for an EUR degree programme. If you have not received your certificate yet then you need to send a letter from the exam committee which shows that it is expected that you will graduate with an average grade of at least 8,0
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.